Conference Venue & Accommodation
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC
NASN 2017 will be held at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC in Washington DC, 2121 P Street NW, Washington, DC 20037,
Reservations: (877) 866-3070
Hotel: (202) 448-1800
Fax: (202) 448-1801
From the Kimpton Palomar hotel website:Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC complements its vibrant neighborhood, pulsating with energy the moment you step off the bustling streets of Dupont Circle and into the luminescent polish of our living room. Here the glowing island fireplace entices guests to gather and converse with new friends over a morning macchiato or evening Negroni, making us a social hall for artists, philosophers, and self-manifested creatives. Our staff is smart, friendly, and unobtrusively attentive, and we value the importance of first impressions. We elevate your experience from the moment you approach our front desk, carrying through to thoughtful conversations you might share with our concierge about nearby restaurants, bars, galleries, and shops, as well as the greater world beyond. Take advantage of our luxurious and creative amenities, make use of our dynamic meeting and event spaces, and dine in our acclaimed restaurant Urbana, where rich Italian flavors steal the show.
Hotel amenities include:
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi and exclusive offers, plus they earn reward nights. We’re not shy about pouring on the perks. So what’s stopping you? Join Now.
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., 7 days a week
- Complimentary coffee and tea from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., 7 days a week (in-room coffeemakers available on request)
- Outdoor heated pool and sundeck with food and beverage service, open seasonally from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. The pool will close on October 2, 2016.
- 24-hour in-room dining provided by Urbana
- In-room spa services
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Valet parking for $46 + tax per night
- Equipped with Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- 24-hour business center
- Pet-friendly accommodations
Conference Room Rates
The following special room rates have been offered to attendees when reserving a room in this hotel (available until June 9th, or sold out): Standard guest: $174.00 USD (plus tax). These group rates include complimentary WiFi in all guest rooms and throughout the hotel.
The discounted group rate is available between Sunday July 23rd and Sunday July 30th, 2017.
To secure the conference room rates, room reservations must be made by Monday June 9th, 2017.
To make your reservation for NASN at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC follow this link:
INSNA – North American Regional Social Networks Conference 2017
Or call (877) 866-3070 to speak directly to hotel reservations.